We at Tech Paramedics know the importance of privacy, and for this reason will not sell or distribute to any outside source any names and addresses collected in the course of doing business. Any information you provide us is used strictly by Tech Paramedics in providing you with requested information and communication with respect to our mutual business interests.
Our web server automatically gathers and stores certain information. This information does not personally identify you. The information that is automatically collected and stored is:
- Your Internet domain and Internet Protocol Address.
- The type of browser and operating system you used to access our site.
- The date and time of your visit to our site.
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site.
- The IP address of the web site from which you came to this site.
- The web site to which you go when you leave this site.
We use this information to evaluate and improve the content and make our web site more useful to our visitors. We also use it to diagnose problems with our server, to keep our server running smoothly, and to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology they use. This information does not identify or track you personally.
If you choose to send us e-mail that has included personal information, normally we will use the information only to respond to your message and for no other purposes. We do not use the information to create personal profiles or give it to others for commercial use or other purposes.
Tech Paramedics attempts to maintain the accuracy of the content of its web site. Any errors or omissions should be reported.